Water treatment plant, Trois-Rivières, QC
Client and Location: Town of Trois Rivières. Trois Rivières, QC
Project Value: 15.5M$
Project Schedule: October 2016 to August 2017
Project description: Refurbishment of equipment and mechanical, electrical, and civil installations of a water treatment plant and a potable water reservoir. Project was also including the addition of a building to house a new iron and manganese filtration system.
- Installation of new conduits, pumps and valves for the water treatment plant and the wells system supplying raw water;
- Refurbishment of the power distribution and control systems including new transformer, panels, instrumentations, etc.;
- Supply and installation, including a building addition, of all filtration equipment for iron and manganese;
- Supply and installation of new dosing systems for NaOH, Chlorine, Ammonia and corrosion inhibitor;
- Commission new treatment system and train operation and maintenance personnel.