Replacement of the Water Cooling Tower at City Hall, Trois-Rivières, QC
Client and Location: City of Trois-Rivières (Client) at Trois-Rivières (Location)
Project Value: 731 280,00$
Project Schedule: January 2019 to April 2019
Project description: Installation of two new adiabatic air conditioning units to replace the old water cooling tower.
- Dismantling of the old water cooling system.
- Rehabilitation of the site where the old water tower was located in the Autogare parking lot.
- Installation of a prefabricated steel structure in order to receive the new equipment on the roof of the Gatien-Lapointe library.
- Installation of the new glycol pipes, control network and drinking water pipes from the Autogare parking lot to the roof of Gatien-Lapointe library.
- Electric Supply of the new equipment from the electrical room located in the library building.