Paquet Dock Promenade, Lévis, QC
Client and Location: Town of Lévis. Paquet Dock, QC
Project Value: 17.2M$
Project Schedule: November 2014 to June 2016
Project description: Dock refurbishment including installation of a fountain system, water basins, parking, bike path and urban furniture. The dock is adjacent to the landing stage of the ferryboats between Quebec City and Lévis, over 2,500,000 passengers and 520,000 vehicles transit by that marine terminus every year.
- Dock refection including potable water, sewer and management of contaminated soils;
- Installation of all mechanical works for a fountain system of 153 water jets including water basins;
- Construction of an underground mechanical room to house all pumps and instrumentation to control the fountain system including all conduits network;
- Installation of all electrical works to support the fountain system including 64 lighting equipment.
- Landscaping and construction of a cycling path and parking.