Power Substation, Laval Hospital, Ste-Foy, QC
Client and Location: Laval Hospital. Ste-Foy, QC
Project Value: 4.4 M$
Project Schedule: January 2013 to November 2013
Project description: Construction of a new medium high voltage substation (25kV) including new building and all power distribution equipment.
- Construction of a new building including excavation, foundations, structure, openings, insulation, exterior and interior finishes, etc.;
- Installation of four (4) 25kV/600V transformers including conduits, cabling, power distribution panels and equipment (switchgear, MCCs, etc.);
- Landscaping and asphalt works;
- Connection to Power Utility and existing Hospital power network;
- Commissioning and training on all equipment.