Blanche River Bridge, St-Ubalde, QC
Client and Location: Quebec Ministry of Transport. St-Ubalde, QC
Project Value: 1.5 M$
Project Schedule: August 2011 to December 2011
Project description: Demolish and construct a new 27 meters (88 feet) bridge over Blanche River.
- Demolition of existing bridge and installation of proper signaling to divert traffic;
- Installation of a sheet pile cofferdam to deviate the stream of Blanche river;
- Construction of temporary pedestrian bridge between the rivers banks;
- Excavation, form and concrete of bridge footings, abutments, transition slabs, wheel, guards, etc.;
- Installation of concrete bridge structure, asphalt, guardrails and road refurbishment at entry and exit of bridge.